Friday, February 19, 2010

Tooth Pocket Poem - Dental Health Week

I didn't take a picture of this one because they wouldn't put them down long enough for me, but it's a simple craft and lots of fun. I printed this saying on a piece of colored paper at the bottom:

Three little teeth were lined up in a row. Others were on top, but these were below.
One little tooth had some brushing to do. He fell out and then there were two.
One little tooth wanted tooth fairy fun. He fell out and then there was one.
One little tooth bit an apple core. Now there are no more!
Above that saying, I put little black paper pockets approx. 2 x 3 inches. To glue them on, just put a thin line of glue around three sides leaving the top open and attach them to the paper (I did this in advance). Cut out small teeth from white paper about 2 inches wide (3 for each child). With the kids, I let them choose their background paper color, and we glued our printed paper to it. Then, we went over the pocket poem, and they got to pull them in and out of the pockets while I read it.

1 comment:

  1. Not all enrollees are placed on a managed care plan. Eligible low income parents and their children are most likely to be enrolled in a managed care plan. Eligible aged and disabled groups often remain in conventional fee for service arrangements. checkers diabetic healthy

    ReplyDelete